Saturday, June 2, 2007

chatting experience


hello there......

Wawawawa...interesting topic...chatting experience...what's that actually..

Ermmm..what is lovely today.Just wake up at 6.45am and my life will continuing be the same again.Then,having my bath and breakfast with my family.My routine begin with thinking about what should i do through this lovely day..

Watching tv with my sibling,my friend came to my house.She asked me whether want to join her to go to the cybercafe.I did not know whether is should go or not but wasting my time with just do anything is so worse.So,i think it is more better if i join her.

My friend asking me to join her to chat at the cybercafe.She wants to chat with her friends.However,i did not know how to chat.This is because,before this i just use my handphone to message my friends.

Since this is my first time chatting with others.My friend teach me on how to start chatting from the beginning.I feel so happy and excited.I got new experience and knowledge about internet.

In the beginning it look so funny because i did not know anything.However,i realize from chatting there are some advantages and disadvantages occur.

.......everything we done in our life have negative and positive side.The option is in our hand whether to choose what side.And as a good student of course the positive side should be the choose one.We use the appoinments to find new friend,shares idea or problem,searching or something like that.

thats all......enjoy your chatting....have a nice days....dadaaaa..

4 comments:

tokkeris said...

DO NOT ENTER THE AREA THAT HAVE VIRUS...IT IS HARMFUL.THE MOST IMPORTANT IS DO NOT SPREAD VIRUS,MISS...??hehe:p

misz_A said...

I like the last part of your post...it's really true...

Ryuk said...

elow..wana know who is she...just guess and guess..heheh

misz_A said...

please visit my blog for the latest blog topic