Monday, June 18, 2007

for my lovely miss.....miss suhaniz ayuni...


hello my lovely miss..

actually...
- thank a lot for your kindness to help me in this subject..i really appreciate to you..
-i can do the best in this paper for final is coming...
-i very enjoy to be your student althought only once time..
-i also want to say sorry,if i do a mistakes in your class or something like that....really-really sorry..
-"HALALKAN" FOR EVERYTHING WHAT YOU TEACH ME..
-I will finish my this blog at deadline..
-you are the responsible,caring,helpful,kind person..i like you very much...
-lastly...i hope u can teach me again for next time and you really make me to intersting with english and now i like to read english magazine or comics and listen english song...

-THANK A LOT MY LOVELY MISS.........

1 comment:

misz_A said...

you are most welcome.... i really hope you will do your best in your final exam...get an A for my class ok!!! :)

thanx also to you for being such a wonderful students...