Tuesday, June 19, 2007

my roomate


i want story about my roomate..
my roomate is a simple n nice person,she is very kind and responsible person...althought actually she is shying person.
but sometimes she is a happy person althought have a sad story in her life...
she did not have her parents.her parents had died seven years ago..i'm so proud with her because she can accept that.she is so patient person.
sometimes i can look dhe cry and i try to slow talk with her ask why she cry...when i now about what,i so sad..she miss a lot her parents.
she has a 2 sisters and one brother..she love them very much...once time she tell me,she not be a strong person when she lost her lovely person in her life..
i'm so sympthy with her..what can i do..i will support her,not hurt her feeling and always take care her althought we are not close actually..and now i felt to be more strong person.
and i aso start to love her as my friend like other my friend...

4 comments:

misz_A said...

she is lucky to have u as a friend...

Ryuk said...

elow..enjoy ur semester break..

Ryuk said...

elow..enjoy ur semester break..

angah said...

i so symphty too...
if i in that situation, i don't what happen myself can be strong to live..i proud of your roomate....so be patient k....