Monday, June 11, 2007

?????what bothering me???????????

hello everybody....nice to meet you all again..hehehehehe....continue story...

1....2....3.....action...

my parent really hope i can get a good result in this short semester.This because last semester,i have a got pointer 3.53 and i hope for this coming semester,my pointer will be upper than before.Actually i really scared for this semester because i take two subject only that is TMK263 and ENG263.The most subject that is very worried is ENG263,in English in IT.

for this subject,eng263 they was many things for me to remember especially the all letter.The format for all letter were difference from before i have learn in Bahasa Melayu.So,i fear will did around thing for final exam next week.hahhhhhhhhhh...

other than that,thing bothering me is my muet result will be coming soon.What i hope i can get at least band 3.I really frightened of the which muet examination especially speaking test.Where i have to sit besides the examinars and describe the point that have given to me........hehehehehehe.....i don't like this!!!!!

other bothering me???????????>>>morever,i really scared when i make mistake and i deceive my parent
>>>i want to continue my study after this but i scared my parent not having ability to support me soon....
>>>when i hurt other people feeling
>>>bothering when i will lost my lovely person.
>>>lastly....i afraid i can not achieve my all target in my life..

that's all....dadaaa..success ya for all reader....STUDY HARD AND STUDY SMART..GOOD LUCK....;-)

No comments: