Monday, June 18, 2007

when i felt lonely.....


the interesting topic...when i felt lonely????

i felt lonely when i lost a lovely person i my life...he is my special in my life...
i know him so long time but i close with him in 6 month ago.he is so special for me..actually we did not declare anything but for we all,we are the best close in the world...everyday we talk ,talk and talk..message for everytime...always calling to everyone...shared problem and so on....he always support me in my studies and always give me advise when i get a problem in my study or in my personal life..so when he did not have in my life i felt in my life is so lonely and empty...right????thats true r....

and i still remember the sad situation.i lost him...he left me alone when i take final exam paper...huhuhuhu....

now we still friend but not like 6 month ago...memory..

other than that ,i felt also lonely when anyone did not talk with me.while they sleep or do something and i still lonely...i'm is like to talk and i'm is funny person...when anyone dont talk with me i will be bored and i will do a not benefit job like sleeping...hehehehe..

in college when i felt lonely i can go to the lab and serve the internet..

acttualy,now i not felt lonely again because i have a blog..and i can be used blog as a platform to vent my feeling and frustrations...i like bloga very much...

enddddd........

No comments: