Sunday, May 27, 2007

my first crush...






hye everybody...

read this carefully...

someone must have a special person in their life or the first crush althought it is dreaming or reality.....
I want to story about my first crush.My first crush is a senior at my school..I'm so very like him but i don't know he like me or not..

Everyday i must want to look him although only once times.If i did not do so,i will be crazy....hehehehe..monkey love...right or not..same meaning...

why i like him?????????

he handsome,smart,look nice...intelligent boy...

I really hope i will meet him one day again..
I will be jealous when he talk with others girls althought the girls is my teachers or friends..

Tomorrow,Tomorrow.Tomorrow and tomorrow...my felt for him still same..

Lastly,i already lost him...he already finish his studies while i in form 5..I'm so sad and sometimes i will quick angry..

Everyday my days at school so lonely without him..

And now,i know he will get married with my friend.I hate them!!!!!!!Arghhhhhhhh....frust...

But i also already have my special boyfriend...so,i can throw the boys in my mind forever...

I really hope he will happy with his girl.. and the best are he don't know i like him until now....hehehehehehe...

don't laugh laugh.........


the end.....

No comments: