Tuesday, June 19, 2007

who do i talk when i have a problem


elloooo..
sometimes i have a problem either it is a simple or big problem...when i have a problem i will talk and shared with my mother..why i choose her???it is because for me mother is a nice person in the world(what i mean is MULIA,SYURGA DI BAWAH TELAPAK KAKI IBU).I LOVE MY MOTHER SO MUCH..when i have a problem my mother are place for me to talk...she will give me some advise to settle the problem either the problem comes from me.the problem mybe about my study,about my personal,friends or others than that..

my mother..
she always support me to be a succes person in my life..when i do a mistakes she will angry with me and i accept it althought i felt bored when she always talking never stop...argggggghhhhh...hehehehe,but she is nice and responsible person...

actually my problem will settle when i tal with her and i will felt more confidence to through in my life..

a long times ago..i have a problem in my study,i always get a bad result in my exam and my spm also bad..huhuhu..so sad but she always support and push me to continue my study after i finish spm...and now with her support i be the more better in my study..not only my mother support me but my lovely father will also live beside me...

my father,,
thank for eveything,i'm so sorry also...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY MY DAD..

LOVE YOU ALL....

No comments: