Monday, June 18, 2007

final exam....


hai...

today is happy day...i already take one paper,tmk264..ermmmm...how?????easy?more difficult????...hehehehehe...i can do that...yehhhhh....

but i'm so sympthy to all my friend which take business communication..they said so difficult...owhhhhh..

one paper still only...this thursday...huhuhu..so scared....

but in my mine,can i achieve my target to get a dean's list for this semester..i really hope that...

to all my friends...good luck for your paper...never give up,try your best.this thursday also,i will check out from my lovely room amd next semester i will get a ne environment room..ARRRGHHHHH....I DON'T LIKE THAT...

FOR MY FAMILY..wait me i come back again this thursday..so happy to meet you all..miss mother's cooking.miss to my lovely parent and my sweet sibling...long time not meet you all...hehehe..right????hehehehe..actually for two weeks only but for me like two years if not meet them..really miss you all....

thats all..ALOHA...

No comments: