Wednesday, May 16, 2007

birthday present..............



Birthday Flash / Graphic for MySpace



hello for all BLOGA reader.

today i would like to story about the best present i have received and the best one i give to someone.Actually,i came from the simple family and i also is a simple person.I think i didn't have special present which expensive from someone but i didn't get to forget for this.My parents are someone special for me.While my 19th belated birthday they give speacial present.It is a KISS.They kiss and wish birthday to me.I'm so very happy.I appreciate with them because i have a lovely parent in the world.I love them so much.It is a expensive present for me which another people of get.Usually,when say about the best birthday present,people must be said,"hey friend,what a special present your boyfriend or girlfriend give to you?happy what when people ask you like that but for me i so proud when the present come from my parent or sibling or friends.
What i know,the best present i gave to someone is silver ring to my best friend,zarith.I give her the ring because i want she always remember me when she look the ring and where she are.And then i also give a nice mother's card and father's card to my parent with i make the card own myself.
I think this is enough for today..bye..bye...

2 comments:

tokkeris said...

Acher???Wrong column...I am a swordman.somehow,your column is pretty good.Acher!!!keep your target,maybe a silent sharpshooter is watching you..hehe:P

tokkeris said...

Acher???Wrong column...I am a swordman.somehow,your column is pretty good.Acher!!!keep your target,maybe a silent sharpshooter is watching you..hehe:P