Sunday, May 20, 2007

i try to get something different.........

i try my best to get something different from another person like my friend,sister and brother.Actually i will felt very proud with others.In my family,i am the bad daughter for my parent because my sister and my brother are very intelligent in their studies better than me.What can i do to be like them.I'm so shy with others.And then now,I know I can be like them.So,I study hard to achieve it.For last semester I get a dean’s list student in my course.I’m so very happy because I get it although it is the first better result I get.My parent so very proud of me and now I stay at same level with my sibling.I also must study hard toward to get the better result from this.So,I know,NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE..I must can do what other people can do..;)

No comments: