Tuesday, May 15, 2007

a true friend

wed,16thmay07...a true friend never walks away,a true friend will always stay,a true friend looks out for you,a true friends will your secrets like a precious gift,a true friend is there for you to give you a helpful lift,a true friend tries to make you smile,tries to replace that frown,they may not always succeed but they rarely let you down.These arms for you are open,this heart for you does care and when i think you need me,i'll try to always be there,i'll listen to your fears,i promise not to laught,comfort your feeling tears,i'll make this friendship last.i'll keep you near to my heart,i'll always hold you near,even when we'r miles apart when you're here,i hope i am to you,everything you are to me,for the friendship we have,is a special ano indeed.This is my feeling about friend.Sometimes our friends are more important in my life but sometimes i think i really don't want some friends because friend is always hurt my feeling.So,what can i do,i'm so sensitive for this.hah.tension!!!!!!




Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster

No comments: