Wednesday, March 26, 2008

number 5

THANK FOR ALL MY LECTERURS AND MY FRIENDS….

I want to say thank a lot for all my lecturers in KPTM which teach me and give me more knowledge until I success in my studies.

I’m appreciate with them and I will remember them until I success in my life with get the good work, and be a good person.

Other than that, thanks too for all my beloved friends which give more helpful or share bad and happy life with me especially my best friend anis and ninie.

For members and my lecturer, I want to say sorry for all mistakes which I do since I in KPTM. I’m so happy studies in KPTM although lake with facilities or anything. But I can finish my studies anymore and after that I will do my practical at Seri Negeri,Melaka.

For my lecturer, Mr Shafeirul…I really happy with your style in class, open person, always happy and not make me tension in your class. Thanks a lot….I will try do the best in your paper…May ALLAH Bless You…

No comments: