Wednesday, March 26, 2008

number 2

WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN GIVING AN INFORMATIVE SPEECH;IN TERM OF THE PREPARATION,CHOOSING THE SUITABLE TOPIC;AND HOW YOU DID YOU FACE THE SITUATION ON THE PRESENTATION DAY?


Informative speech is presents instruction to an audience and the goal in going an informative speech is to state idea simply, clearly and simply.

For informative speech , I’m so nervous to speak in front of my members and lecturer but I still try it and do the best and lastly I’m so happy because I can do it although it have some mistake I grammar, pronouns or anything.

While the presentation, speak with look text because I not prepared it totally. That’s why I really nervous and not confident with my present.

For the topic, we choose the suitable topic to present about Pyramid. It can give our audience lot of information or sources about Pyramid. Pyramid is an interesting idea but it actually quite difficult to understand.

I felt the time for the presentation are long although we are in grouping. So nervous, shy, and something like that….

But I enjoy because my group members give cooperation with this first task in Public Speaking class.

No comments: