Wednesday, March 26, 2008

number 4

THE BUSY PERSON.

For this week, I’m are the busy person to prepared for dinner. I prepared to make many card that are 600 pieces. The card is to the student last semester and all staff in KPTM Kuantan.

The dinner on 24 March 2008 at Dewan Utama Wisma Belia Bandar Indera Mahkota. Although I’m so very tired to make the all card but I’m very happy because I success to finish make the card only 3 days.

Other than that, I’m so busy to do and finish the all assignment before final exam on 31 March 2008. The hard for my assignment is Database project. My friend and I already finish the project.

This Thursday, I’m so very afraid to do the interview because the interviewer is like the tiger. Hehehe… Now , I not already prepared it because I don’t know what I must do. I don’t like interview……

One week only, I stay in my college….sometimes I’m so happy and sad to leave my college and my members….

Daaaaaa……next pages…..

No comments: